What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate guide to helping you recruit and equip your affiliate army
- Learn how to equip your army to push massive hordes of traffic to your order page
- Learn the secret affiliate recruitment tactics of Omar Martin
- Discover how to recruit an army of powerful affiliates
- Pull off a victorious and profitable launch
- Learn how to have traffic at your command
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP Affiliate Builder scores 75.25/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.wp-affiliatebuilder.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wp-affiliatebuilder.com you’ll also be taken through to wp-affiliatebuilder.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)